Founded in October 2003, we offer a wide range of services for the residents of Wetherby and the surrounding villages.
Our services include:
- A Befriending service
- A Elderberries a social group held at ‘The Wetherby’ Community Club/Venue
- Specialist memory cafés in Wetherby and Collingham to support people who live with dementia and their carers
- Gardening Scheme funded by Children in Need
- An information and advice service
- Laptop Loungers – computer, tablet and phone help.
- Poetry Group
- Knit one Purlwise
- Chatter and Batter – a fish and chips lunch
- Seasonal Musical Matinees
- WiSE Owl Cafe for the Community
- Transport Scheme
- Line Dancing every Thursday
Next > The WiSE Owl Café for the Community